At Sefton North we want to thank all our volunteers for their contribution to the Scouts.
It’s an important way to make sure people stay with us. As well as recognising their achievements. Good Service awards are typically for members who have consistently given service over and above that expected within their role. Nominations can be made using the form at the bottom of this page.
All Good Service award nominees must:
- Hold a volunteer appointment as a member or associate member of the Scouts.
- They should have enough service for the award they’re being nominated for.
- A disclosure’s must be valid and in date (if relevant for their active roles).
- Five years must have passed since their last Good Service award.
- All mandatory training relevant to all active roles must have been completed.
You can find out more about the different awards and eligibility HERE.
Within Sefton North we have a Local Awards Advisory Group (LAAG). This group of volunteers follow the local process to support the District Commissioner in recommending awards. You can learn more about how the (LAAG) works HERE.
Award Nomination Form
Since the creation of Sefton North in 2020 many of our volunteers have been presented with awards. Annually the Scouts publish a national list of recipients which can be found below. Historical recipients can be found HERE.